April 29, 2016 • 6-9pm
Happy State Bank Parking Garage
WEEK FOUR STANDINGS
Teams in red have exceeded 1400 points and qualified for the Final Challenge:
1. HyperActors: $2,602 + 400 points = 3,002 total points
2. Straight Outta Compton: $1,917+ 400 = 2,317
3. Scotties & Hotties: $1,840 + 400 = 2,240
4. Red Brick Cobras: $1,129 + 400 = 1,529
5. Technical Knockouts: $1,118 + 400 = 1,518
6. Boots N Bucks: $489 + 300 = 789
7. Connect the Dots: $200 = 200
What is the Big Idea Challenge?
It's a five-week puzzle adventure that pits teams of smart people against each other as they solve challenging puzzles across Amarillo, all while raising money for Panhandle PBS. How does it work? Download this handy illustrated guide.
Teams of 6 to 10 compete for bragging rights as they strive to earn the coveted “Big Brains” award. Team members earn points by raising money through social media, e-mail, and by asking friends and family to help out. They also get points for solving puzzles correctly. Teams who earn the required number of points get to participate in the FINAL CHALLENGE live the evening of April 29, 2016. Official rules and legal whatnot.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.